Saturday, August 8, 2009



I found most of the runway collections for fall 2009 slightly boring, as well as the street style photos accompanying them, because it seems like most fashion people resorted to all black ensembles and dark color palettes. But one collection I was thoroughly impressed with was Missoni. Light blues and dusty pinks have been hitting the spot for me lately, and I can't wait to emulate the styling of these pieces by layering heavy coats over heavy sweaters over numerous scarves over short skirts over leggings.

Most of all, I love the circle scarves which I've been spotting in stores like american apparel and Modcloth. Hopefully, I'll have the means of purchasing these come fall, but meanwhile i'll be revisiting and fawning over the entire missoni fall collection again and again.

Can't wait for the upcoming fashion week.

images from style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment