Sunday, August 9, 2009

Most Wanted

A male friend of mine asked me what he should look for on ebay ('cuz he was looking to splurge a new paycheck), and I told him what I look for usually is clothes, shoes, and art. A couple of web browsing hours later, he showed me a vintage western shirt and I immediately fell in love with the embroidered arrows on the openings of the shirt pockets. I imagine its a pretty common design motif for western wear, since there are several of them on ebay and I even spotted an old man wearing a similar shirt with the same style pockets in an episode of Malcolm in the Middle.

I think they're incredibly swanky, and it reminds me of the leotard from the Topshop Unique Spring Collection. The picture below features Lilly Allen sporting the leotard in an issue of Bust Magazine.

Ofcourse that leotard isn't available anymore, but Modcloth has two items that are simple but share the same spirit : the hit the mark tee and my aim is true necklace.

























What also comes to mind is this dress that Cat Party posted on back in March.

No comments:

Post a Comment